Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should boat rentals be made?
- Reservations can be made same day although due to high demand, we recommend 3-days prior and up to 14-days in advance of holiday weekends. Online reservations must be made 24-hours prior to the rental time. Please call to see availability for last minute reservations.
What is the cancellation policy?
- The cancellation policy at Nauti Jane’s is lenient. We will call you to inform you that the weather is expected to be poor and give you an opportunity to cancel. There aren’t any fees for cancelling due to bad weather.
Where are you located?
- Nauti Jane’s is located at 218 Elm Street, South Dartmouth, MA 02748 in South Wharf Yacht Yard & Marina. You can park on Elm Street or within South Wharf. Nauti Jane’s is located in the white dock shed on property.
How do I rent kayaks and paddleboards?
- To rent kayaks or paddleboards, you can book online at least 24-hours prior to your reservation time, otherwise you can call us, and we can set one up for you.
Do you rent jet skis?
- We do not rent jet skis.
How many paddleboards are available to rent?
- We have three paddleboards that you are able to rent. Book online to make your own reservation or call us and we can help you set one up.
How many kayaks are available to rent?
- We have three double kayaks and three single kayaks available to rent. Book online to make your own reservation or call us and we can help you set one up.
Can you rent a boat overnight?
- Renting a powerboat overnight is only available when you are a Nauti Jane’s Boat Club Member. Learn more about joining the club!
How much does it cost to rent a boat for 4-hours?
- The Cobia 301 costs $895 and the Cobia 262 costs $675 to rent for 4- hours. Pricing can be viewed on the Nauti Jane’s website on the rentals page.
Do the powerboat rentals have fish finders and GPS?
- Both powerboats have Garmin chart plotters, GPS and fish finders.
How many people can fit in the Cobia 262 and 301?
- The powerboats can fit a maximum of 10 people but is most comfortable with 6 or less.
How much does it cost to have a captain drive the powerboat for us?
- The cost is about $250 for 4-hours. If you were to do an all-day rental the captain would be $500.
How long can I rent a powerboat for?
- Powerboat rentals are available in increments of 2-hours, 4-hours or 8-hours.
How old do you have to be to rent a powerboat?
- A valid U.S. drivers license is required in order to rent a powerboat.
Are you able to attach tubes or wakeboards to the back of the powerboats?
- Tubes and/or wakeboards are not allowed nor are they covered through Nauti Jane’s rental insurance.