Pay as you Play!
no upfront fees & no-multi-year contract
Ever find yourself wishing you had a boat of your own to take out on those hot summer days, to steal a couple of nights away on Martha's Vineyard, or to spend the day with the family catching the night's dinner ... but then you remember the amount of maintenance and money that can go into being a boat owner.
Now you can have all the luxury without all the costs, worry and responsibility!
How it works
Becoming a member of Nauti Jane's Boat Club is simple, quick and FREE!
- Unlike other clubs, there are no upfront membership fees to join or multiple year contracts to sign, charging you a monthly fee 12 months per year, even during winter.
- Purchase only the hours you want and reserve your boat time. It's that simple!
- Use any boat in our fleet of NEW Cobia Boats powered by Yamaha.
- Boats may be used from sunrise to sunset and event kept overnight.
- Members receive a 50% discount on all kayak and paddle board rentals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Becoming a member of Nauti Jane's Boat Club is free! There are no monthly fees either, pay as you play!
Yes you can, on any approved dock or mooring.
No. You only pay for the daylight hours you have the boat.
You bet! It's FREE to join. Just buy the hours you want and pay as you play!
Yes. The only restriction is that boats cannot run at night.
Yes. Just be back before dark!
No! Once you do our New Member Orientation you are good to go with Self-Check In and Check Out.
You sure can! All boats are available to you on an as-available basis.
You bet! Your hours are transferable to any immediate family member that is at least 25 years old and has passed our New Member Orientation.
Nope. Just a valid driver's license!
No. You can go wherever you please and can safely operate the boat within five nautical miles of land including Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Newport and Cape Cod.
You bet! Go have a lobster and oysters in Cuttyhunk, it's only six nautical miles across the bay. The Elizabeth Islands are right there, as well as Martha's Vineyard and the Vineyard Sound. There's some awesome fishing spots and places to anchor and go to the beach.